Experience counts; with over 35 years in the business of working with, guiding and leading business leaders, Greg has learned this to be a truism. However, the other thing he has learned is to use the experience others have to benefit your particular situation. Below is a small set of Greg’s personal experiences, which can benefit YOU as a business professional.
- Planned and facilitated bi-annual retreat for the board of SIBA (Southern Illinois Builders)
- Facilitated full day planning session for Hospice of Southern Illinois
- Planned and facilitated strategic planning update for ET Simonds
- Facilitated planning retreat for Village of Shiloh Trustees and staff
- Coordinated and facilitated Bi-annual planning session of Southern Illinois Builders SIBA
- Planned and facilitated planning session for O’Fallon Library board
- Facilitated planning session AGC (Associated General Contractors) of IL
- Facilitated one day planning session for Board of SIBA
- Two day planning retreat for ET Simonds Construction Company
- Two, half day planning session for Bank of Edwardsville Commercial Banking Division
- Facilitated a full day management retreat for the Bick Group
- Facilitated a half day board planning session for the Cahokia Mounds Museum Society
- Facilitated day and a half planning session for the executive committee of Impact Strategies
- Facilitated retreat for board of Southern Illinois Builders Association
- 360 evaluation on owner of CS 2000 by his staff
- Facilitated planning sessions for Jim Taylor Inc. (Foremen and staff)
- Staffed search process for executive vice president for Taylor Roofing
- Facilitated strategic planning session for Sunshine Draperies, Traube Tent company, Marketicity, KEB and Scott’s Landscaping
- Huelsmann Distributing Company in Trenton, IL, operational and organizational assessment along with some family intervention.
- Employee Attitude survey – KEB
- Continue with monthly planning meetings with Jim Taylor, Inc.
- Employee Attitude Survey – Traube Tent Co,
- Job description project – Jim Taylor Inc.
- Facilitate planning session with managing partner and principals for KEB Accounting firm.
- Facilitated planning session for Patrick Insurance Company
- Centro San Vicente board retreat presentation on governance
- Jim Taylor, Inc. planning meetings with executives
- Employee attitude survey Diel & Forguson Financial Group
- Family intervention work with Wicks Organ Company working with owner and grown adult children; coordinated search process to find a CEO; governance review and recommendations.
Pre – 2006
- There is a lot there…let’s talk.